Prime Waterfront lots on the South Shore of Lake Dauphin in South Central Manitoba, Canada
Let your days begin and end at the lake. Build your dream home or getaway cottage and enjoy the natural beauty of life at the lake. Year-round waterfront living can be yours; the good life is waiting for you at Old Town Harbour.
THE TIME HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER to build your dream home or cottage at our lovely OLD TOWN HARBOUR waterfront development. The municipality of Lake Shore has established a new BUILDING INCENTIVE PROGRAM which will give you a 100% TAX REBATE on municipal taxes up to a maximum of $5000 in years 1 and 2.
Buy now and receive a $1000 Gift Certificate from Star RTM Homes in Winnipeg!
- Panoramic views located on the south shore of Lake Dauphin, Manitoba
- Perfect for quality year round cottage or retirement living
- All lots have water frontage
- Engineered flood-proof lots, built to exceed the 100-year flood level
- Central municipal water system
- All season municipal roads
- No building time limit
- Beautiful 160-foot wide canals
- Dock your boat at the waterfront of your own lot
- Great walleye fishing from your doorstep – on one of the best lakes in the country or straight from the canal
- Free boat launches
- Free municipal refuse and recycling pick-up
- Located 20 minutes from Dauphin
- Minutes from Dauphin Golf Club – a public 18-hole golf course with a licensed clubhouse
- 25 minutes from Riding Mountain National Park
Phase 1 Lot Price List*
Visit Re/Max of Dauphin for more details
|Lakefront beach lots||BLOCK 2, Lot 6, 9||$98,900||Only 2 left at this price|
|Lakefront beach lots||BLOCK 2, Lot 13||$125,000||Only 1 left at this price|
|Waterfront canal lots||BLOCK 3, Lot 1 – 10||$49,900||Good selection available|
|Waterfront canal lots||BLOCK 4, Lots 2 – 10||$59,900||Good selection available|
|Waterfront canal lots||BLOCK 4, Lots 12 – 25||$49,900||Good selection available|
Average lot size is approximately 80 ft wide by 200 ft deep.
All sales are subject to the federal 5% GST (Goods & Services Tax).
Click here to Download OTH Map showing Phase 1 Lots-2017